Q. Where in the library do I meet my peer mentor?
Peer mentors, run by the Student Success Center, hold office hours and meetings in the library.
Peer mentors often meet with students in the library's front entrance area at a desk in the main computer lab. They will have signs that indicate they're peer mentors. If you'd like to meet with a peer mentor, contact Ms. Kelly Hollowell (email@example.com) to schedule a meeting. More about what peer mentors do:
- Support and encourage new First Year and Transfer student success.
- Lead students through specific courses
- Assist students in overall academic year success
- Hold one-on-one and group meetings to supply information and build relationships
- Share information about campus resources
- Hold office hours daily
Peer Mentors are available from 11 am to 4 pm on Mondays and Wednesdays and 1 pm to 4 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays.