Q. How can I embed library resources into my Canvas course?
For faculty who use Canvas for hybrid or remote instruction, you can embed a library help module (email, chat, text, and more) directly into your course page.
Follow the steps below to embed the Library Resources module into your Canvas course.
1. To add the Library Resources Module to your Canvas course, first log in to Canvas and select “Commons” on the left hand side of the screen.
2. Then search “muw library resources” in the search bar and select the module that appears.
3. Click “Import/Download” on the right hand side of the following page.
4. Select the courses that you would like to add the module to and click “Import into Course.”
5. The Library Resources module will populate amongst your other course modules and you will be able to move it around as necessary. Please email, call, or chat with us with Ask Athena if you have any questions or trouble!